2011 Recruitment Counselors

2011 Recruitment Counselors

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

WSU Panhellenic Life!

Welcome to Wichita State Greek life! My name is Brooke Barlow, and I'm the Panhellenic Sorority Recruitment Coordinator. Going Greek is by far the best decision I've ever made, but it wasn't something I always thought I would do. I came to WSU with only a few close friends from high school and had no interest in joining a sorority. My dad convinced me to go through recruitment, so I did and have never looked back. Being Greek isn't what you see on TV; it's life-long friends, future bridesmaids, having a set of values to live by, being a part of something bigger than yourself. Because of Greek life, I've become a better, stronger, happier woman. Before joining a sorority, I could barely speak in front of a class without shaking. But this past February I co-presented a presentation at the largest Greek conference in St. Louis, Missouri. Every single day I wake up proud and blessed to be a part of something so great, and I want others to feel that, too. I encourage everyone to check out  Sorority Formal Recruitment September 7-12. You can visit our website; www.wichita.edu/greeklife to learn more information about the process as well as important dates. You can also add me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment